Without you...

Heart
Do you want the truth
I wonder if you can take the truth
I wonder if the truth will set you free
I wonder if it's really what I need
I wonder if it would really matter to you and to me

Heart
Everyday I lose a part of myself
While tears became a part of me
While everything around me are constant reminders of you
While you seem to lose yourself to things beyond reach

Heart
The truth is simple
The truth is beautiful
The truth is there in you
The truth is
I love you
Have always been
How complicated can it be

Heart
Is it so difficult to see
I can't survive without you
My love for you so deep
The thoughts of losing you
Makes breathing hurt
I am so lost without you

But heart
I can't live with you
If you're not free
I can't live with you
If there's only half of you
I can't live with you
If you are not you

Please, dear heart
How can you not see
I simply can't live without you
Please my lord; the Lord of Mercy,
The Most Compassionate, the Most Loving
Please make me whole again
Please, I beg of you my lord
Please shower me with your mercy, compassion & love
To hold me together
For I often wonder
In my heartbreaking tears
How can I live with half a heart
How can I live without you...

~ Selamat Menyambut Hari Malaysia untuk semua rakyat Malaysia :-)

Comments

Popular Posts