Funny :-)

This post is dedicated to those complaining of my "meroyan" posts. And you know who you are haha...

I had a funny dream last night. It has been awhile since the last time I can actually remember my dreams vividly. In this dream I saw reconstruction of washrooms in the spaces allocated for elevators in a building. The building resembled No 485 of Melbourne's Latrobe Street.

I wonder what will happen when someone pushed the elevators' up & down button and the doors open with someone doing their 'business' inside hahaha...Interestingly, there's some sort of 'kolah' in the washrooms along with 'gayung' hahaha WTH??!! How can such a toilet be constructed in Melbourne? I was intrigue. So I went further down the hallway. I can see from the see-through 'glass' hallway, that it was almost 20 stories up. As I turned the corner I can see sort of a small cafe selling breads and kebabs. I was told it's owned by a Muslim. I even bought a kebab :-) Then next to the cafe is an office cum a musolla. I saw someone praying inside it. As I was buying my kebab, I was told by the cashier of the cafe that the whole floor is allocated for Muslim. And I thought, hmm... that is interesting, a whole floor for Muslims in a building right in the middle of Melbourne CBD. Well, that partly explained the 'kolah' in the washroom, then. Maybe it would be easier for Muslims on the floor to take wudhu' and what not. But it still doesn't answer the question what will happen when the washroom move up and down the floors hahahahaha...well, maybe they would miraculously change 'appearance' in other floors. I don't know what the dream meant. I thought it was funny, regardless. Maybe I missed Melbourne and the kebabs.One thing for sure I definitely missed Sydney Road's baclawa!! 

Anyway, speaking of funny, my children is back watching Kungfu Panda for perhaps the zillion-th time. I know it would be a generalization, but I do not know of anyone who have never watched it before. It's a wonder how children can watch the same thing over and over again. I think there's nothing more light hearted than watching your children laughing at the same jokes or funny action, as if they are seeing it for the first time. And especially Uwais, his laughters are contagious :-D Uwais (despite all odds - having not so funny parents) is the most cheery and funniest person I have ever known. He'd make jokes and didn't even realize it. Most times, instead of watching Kungfu Panda, it's enough watching him watching the movie. 

But Kungfu Panda is actually a real treat. Have you ever actually watched and listened to what Master Oogway have to say and wonder the wisdom behind his words? (Note: Oogway's words of wisdom often come from someone in the real world)

"There are no accidents" he'd say, sometimes more than once. Oogway is implying that everything that happens to us is meant to be, even things we considered as accidents! Meeting new people, saying goodbye to old ones, being in and out of relationships, being in happy events, traumatic events, going and returning to places, leaving old lives, building new ones, celebrating life and mourning death, these are all things that are meant to happen to us based on the choices we take. Regardless of whether they are considered good or bad for you, they must be looked upon in a positive way. Oogway is always positive. I think that's the key to deal with these life events. First, accept the fact that in our lives 'there are no accidents' and chose to be positive about it. 

P/S: Funny, how live events panned out, one can be so 'unrelated' to you one day, and become so close the next and vise versa. I guess there are no accidents :-)

Comments

Popular Posts