Peaceful Dreams...

I am at peace with myself. Actually, I have been for several days now. The bushfires just seem to make it more obvious. Looking at the news and the rising number of death toll (Tuesday 10 February - 173) and the wreckage caused by it, I feel extremely lucky. We feel extremely lucky. I was trying to fight back tears watching the reports. Highly devastating! Everyone in office today was in a sombre mood. There are still some staffs that were unreachable. I hope they will be fine.

All things considered, I figured... so what we have no jobs, no extra cash, and lots of credit. At least, Alhamdulillah…we are safe and alive. So after several days of thinking and calculating, I've resorted to my last choice - INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER! If you need to know, Maybank Swift Code is: MBBEMYKL.

The rest is history. Bye...bye Gold Coast, so long New Zealand, see you Tasmania, maybe Bright, perhaps Lorne. No worries…we’ll drop by, at the very least in our dreams…isk..isk..isk.

Comments

Popular Posts