Confessions of a part-time homemaker

How do people become a fulltime homemaker (aka housewife)? It's the most underrated ‘post’ in the whole wide world…I think. Imagine, the tasks required of her are mundane, repetitive, and cumbersome at times. While the recognitions are scarce, yet the responsibilities are in abundance. Kudos to all homemakers out there! I think I can only do it part time…hu..hu..hu.

Actually, I am hereby announcing that I have run out of recipe ideas and I am sick & tired of going to the market every week. How I wished I could hire people to do that for me! But of course, that would be prohibitively costly.

So I’ve resorted to going every other week and start a little cookbook of things to cook for 14 days…before it started to become a repetitive cycle all over again, that is. So good cook out there, please advise!

Perhaps I’ll start a new category in this blog, ‘Resepi Perantau’ aka ‘Recipe for a so so cook, who needs to cook to eat Halal food’…isk..isk..isk.

So friends please email me or drop me a comment on any new ideas of a children friendly meal to cook, something simple and time saving. Thank you.

Part Time Homemaker…

Comments

  1. The same feeling goes with my wife. She is bored becoming a fulltime housewife. Not to undermine the role, but she used to get her life doing things other than the usual household chores.

    Alhamdulillah, she managed to secure her scholarship. The question now, can she managed to enrol for the 1st(Feb) intake?

    Else, we have to spend additional 1more year in OZ.. ohh no..no..nehi..nehi...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO Send my Tahniah to her! It's going to be very tight though, time, cost, emotional & physical endurance.All the best...what I can't stand most is when my children tarik kaki everytime aku nak p opis...isk..isk..isk.

    By the way, Syah..mana resepinyer?
    He..he..he

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah kak fadz.. sampai gitu skali anak akak nye reaksi if akak nak gi school...oho.. sungguh mencabar!..

    btw, byk betul resepi akak tuh berkaitan dgn sos tiram etc.. wani penah try, lepas rebus, goreng daging, bubuh cili giling,bawang, halia.. sedap! mcm rasa daging dendeng!

    Then la ni fav resepi wani, mee rebus, ayam lada, sizzling mee... senang dan tekak pun layan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts