On the move...

Apabila sudah tidak 'sakit' lagi dengan duniawi ini, kebolehan penulisan kreatif pun menyusut. Patutlah kebanyakan penulis terkenal dunia Western dianggap sebagai 'tormented souls' ;-) Well, you can't have it all. Alhamdulillah, for the freeing of heart and mind. Terasa begitu liberating. It's now time to get back to work. Masa utk gunapakai sebaiknya sokongan dan kebebasan yang diberi oleh my DH to move forward.

First order of things is to get the thesis examiner's report replied and the necessary amendments made and submitted paling lewat bulan Januari. Then, the paper for my Sydney trip in March perlu dihantar bulan Januari juga.

Then, I need to get ready for my 'find my way' trip in February and my 'cover what's left' trip to Australia in March :-p. In the meantime, need to get a paper ready for publication. All the while, will also need to get through the exams period and also getting ready for class in February. I have been mopping around long enough. Masanya telah tiba untuk bergerak pantas, need to move on or be moved along ;-) Semoga dipermudahkan olehNya, In Shaa Allah. Ameen :-)

Me ~ Forgive and forget. Will I ever be good at it? Time will tell...

Comments

Popular Posts