Meraban Part 2

In 'conjunction' with my crazee state of mind, I found myself doing something utterly stupid earlier this morning. It took me almost an hour to put my feet down from my bed, even though I am awake since 5 am (this seem to be an everyday occasion now). I then tip toed to the study's bathroom instead of the master's bathroom to avoid from waking up Luqman. I grabbed the bottle on the toilet shelves which I have (because I have exhausted  the mouthwash from bottle I usually used) assumed as a mouthwash, poured a cap full and gargled with it. And suddenly a burning sensation hit my mouth. I looked back at the bottle and spitted everything out. My eyes in the morning has always been a bit blurred after LASIK due to sleeping in an air-conditioned room, but I can see that the bottle is an antiseptic bottle - somewhat similar to DETTOL but not of the same brand. But it has similar colour to the yellow LISTERINE, albeit a bit darker. I then had to brush out everything and gargled back with the right mouthwash and keep washing my mouth with water. I made sure I took out a new bottle and read the label first! All morning food tasted like 'bluek'!! It took several hours for the burning sensation to subside. I guess I had a thorough clean mouth now :-P... But then I was thinking - what is wrong with me?? This is me being miserable!!

Then after class, I went out for brunch with a couple of juniors from my department. I don't really feel like going, but I joined in anyway. I talked and discussed things with them, but all along I felt - what the heck am I doing here? I mean they were nice people, we talked about everyday life (normal, right??!!) but at times I felt like I can see and hear myself talking but I am not actually there. It's like an out of body kind of experience. Must be really going loco! If only I could just paste my heart to my mind to my actions back together!!! At the brink of tears, I rushed back to my office, performed my Dhuha and started crying!! I mean seriously, I can't go on like this. Do I even belong here? Do I even know what am I doing? Why am I still here? Am I just wasting myself away?? In my supplication I sincerely pray and hope Allah will pleazzzzeeee take whatever that is that is bogging my mind away. Well, at least for the moment, I have some relief from all the free-flowing tears...I hope I will gain some strength from them too... 

Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum.

    Fadzlina pregnant ya? Alhamdullillah dan tahniah.Semoga Allah swt permudahkan sepanjang tempohnya.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumussalam kak.

    Not yet lah kak hehe...maybe not for awhile. Tgk lah progress anak2 lain macam mana :-)

    Terima kasih by the way kak :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts