Meraban - Part 1

When I thought I had my life with all its joy and sorrow figured out, a new element crept in. It just drives me crazeee... I mean it's like an extra set of furniture which you did not order, which do not go with the whole theme of your house. The thing is - it's exquisite and rare. You fell in love at first sight :-P You thought you would hold on to it a little bit longer till you can figure things out. So you left it at one corner of the house looking at it everyday and wondering what to do with it? Should you set up another spot in your house to make it go along with the rest of your house? or really should you just return it? Should you give it way? And you kept stalling, till one day you discovered you have grown too attach to it to actually let it go?

So now what do you do??

Ok I meraban lagi, don't know where am I going with this...somewhere... I guess...

Comments

Popular Posts