Email Cinta :-P

The followings are some 'relief' I received today. I have 'lost' Simon for almost 2-3 months now. It's so unlike him not to reply to emails. I emailed my old colleagues at the uni asking them to check him up haha, I emailed the administrative staffs in a bid to get some 'extra' information and finally, I even resorted to sending him a text message on his private mobile (which was so private - it was just my luck I even had it). 

Note: Some of the names in the emails had been changed to protect their privacy.

*********************************



Hi Simon,

How are you?

I have not heard from you for some time, I hope you are in good health and your family too.

Take care

Fadzlina

*********************************



Fadzlina

Many thanks for your text message and e mail.

I have been down to Phillip Island twice now to visit my mother-in-law and speak to her doctor at the hospital. She had a minor stroke but we fear that dementia has started. It might not be possible for her to return home as she has trouble walking. So I have been terribly tied up.

We have had other bad fortune with Aaga (Peter’s) wife having renal failure – he went back to arrange dialysis last Saturday and Indra’s son having an epileptic fit.

Also, one of Ney’s examiners has died.

I have checked with Research Services and not all of your examiners have completed their work so we need to wait for the process to finish.

I do hope that you and the family are well.  I have been asked at short notice to visit KL and Penang from 15 October for a week. If you are in KL let me know. I will also try to give some thought ot our fatwa paper while in Malaysia.

Work load here is getting worse even though in theory it should be easier.

Let me know if you are around in KL

Warmest regards


Simon

************************************


Oh dear so many unwelcome news.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother in law. I hope your whole family is coping well.

My family, so far Alhamdulillah are well. They suffered a couple of viral infections now and then but apart from that, they are doing fine.

I recently talked to Dr Nor. Unfortunately she was not doing so well for the past 2-3 months. She was diagnosed with diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol all at once, basically out of the blue and she's not even 50 yet. But she is now on medication and she's doing better.

As for your trip, we can meet in Penang or KL, depending on your schedule. I have no classes on Thursdays (& Fridays) and if we were to meet in Penang, then I have no problems with coming down there too any days of the week (since it's only half an hour from my house).

Please call me at +6019-383**** once you have confirmed your plans. I hope to see you soon :-)

Take care Simon

Fadzlina

Comments

Popular Posts