No worries!

Kerisauan di hati akan menyebabkan skala prestasi kerja merudum. Bila cerita kat DH, dia akan kata 'why lah you worry so much? Take it easy and everything will fall in place'. Well, it's easy for him to say, sbb kdg2 he's not the one in the 'hot' shoe. What's worst is when he's right and to top that leh siap gloat lagi!!

But seriously, there's just so many things on my mind, they're just tying me down and cause self-exhaustion. Now, even hearing people talking in Australian accent pun is making me wanting to puke!! Nak pi vacation pun no use (apart from limited ongkos), because these things are still at the back of your mind. I don't know about others, but truthfully I did not actually enjoy most of my 'PhD' trips here. Yes, I had fun and breaks, but towards the end of every trip, I was reminded - hey!! hey!! your PhD is in limbo!! So I ended feeling more drained than even before the trips...huwaaaa...again the same dialogue up there will reappear ;-)

But then again I guess sometimes it's good to worry, so that you don't feel so laid back and eventually drift away from the main course of your journey. Still there's always a limit to everything. Worry causes stress, which can be a life hazard. So I am telling myself to 'whooosa...whooosa...whooosaaa' and try to take it easy ;-) (Again it's easy said than done!)

Comments

Popular Posts