Linking the Dots

It's Friday, my day off. However, it's an 'off day' for me because my nose is stucked and my neurons are stuffed!! Hey, but look on the bright side, I am still alive and have the ability to think, Alhamdulillah, although my thoughts are a bit clouded by that cold medication I kept taking with no specific schedule in mind ;-) Hopefully, Insya Allah, the cold will go away in the next few days. Because I need to think!! Time is running short and I am still at the periphery of my data analysis. I am too scared to jump in as yet. I am still sketching the overview of the findings, allocating the dots for the final picture, so that I can eventually link the dots and present the whole picture. Nothing fancy, nothing abstract or artistic, just a picture that make sense, at least to a majority of people and myself :-)

Comments

  1. kak tips utk membantu mengerah otak berfikir

    1)mind mapping

    2)free writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wani. Ni tgh melukih lah ni, mcm2 gambarajah ngan chart dah ada...sampai pening2

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahahahaha... bak kate tutor course yang wani pergi semalam, dia kate kriteria utk dapat phd adalah ' ada masalah yang diconcern' ... hah tuh ada 'problem' sampai pening2 kepala tuh ... dah betul berada atas landasan lah tuh... sikit je lagi tuh :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts