From Bulla to Bulla

Today, after sending my first draft of the literature review, I was thinking of doing some therapeutic shopping as a treat to my husband (actually) he..he..he.

So off we go looking for Bulla Road...got so lost we almost reached Sunbury for some 'whine' (ing) and finally reaching the destination but of course out of schedule. So close, yet so far. We finally ended up buying Bulla ice cream at COLES in Coburg instead.

Before entering COLES, something happened to the car. It was so dramatic! But don't worry, no one was injured, that is if you don't include the car. Anyway, after everything cooled down, my husband made a statement about the car, which I shall not be repeating here. But it was so funny, that I was laughing my tears out in COLES because of the statement & the whole incident, that I totally have no worries about the car anymore. Ahhh...at the end of the day, it's just another means of transportation. We make do with what is available...

We safely reached home in the same car though. It would be a drag to call RACV, though I am a member, but why bother...We rushed home. Alhamdulillah, selamat...well, it's just another day in Melbourne.

P/S: Once home, my supervisor 'dgn jayanya' have emailed back my draft with all his 'red' comments on them. OMG! Don't they have a life?! I suppose that's good for me then ;-). Have to work tomorrow...isk..isk..isk

Comments

  1. cepatnye Sv akak review....waaaa... akak accident settle insuran ke? senang ak settle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulah 2 ..2 SV pun camtu, pening kepala, nak siap sikit punya lama, depa tgk sat je dah siap semua, panjang2 lak tu review nya


    Keta akak merajuk jer..dah ada kat workshop pun. Mana ada beli Insurance pun..he..hee.he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Husband said "Ah.. the radiator explode, at least all the 'rust' and dirty chemical came out." That also means, its about time we sent the car to the workshop to have the radiator clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaha..eh akak, insuran tanggung bile accident ye.bile rosak memang kene guna duit sendiri kan. Akak pun kene beli insuran kereta gak ke kat sana, mcm kat sini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosak tanggung sendiri ler..maklumlah keta dah tue..mcm org gak. Akak tak beli Insurance pun, tak wajib...jd member yg towing keta jer, maklumlah keta dah tue..;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts