Anticipation of the Season


'House' is one of the few remaining dramas I watch nowadays, since CSI is not in season yet. I watched almost every episode of Season 3 while I was pregnant with Uwais, hoping he'll get some stint of Hugh Lawrie's blue eyes. Ka..ka..ka What are the odds? Berangan je lah...LOL.

I'm hooked to House since the pilot episode. In fact I can still remember that pilot episode about the kindergarten teacher that had tapeworm in her leg. Anyway, it's getting tiring watching House diagnoses & fixs patients every week for the past 4 years. It is now in Season 5. But finally something is coming out of House & Cuddy love-hate relationship. Hooray!

P/S: Yan are you still watching this? Simon Baker it too mild for me...he..he..he

Comments

  1. My 12 yr old Afiqah & I love House too.Very often, when she wants to watch this she said,"nak studi sains..nak studi sains jap"...ha..ha,she aims to be a doctor.

    We are also into Grey's Anatomy & waiting for the next season,if there's one,now that they are back together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa..akak layan ceta house ke...huhuh... akak, pengarang ceta tuh memang ambik kes betul ke, sbb medical doktor pun layan ceta tuh..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah..good for Afiqah, and the rest of us yg harapan utk jadi Dr dah berkubor...he..he

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts