Confessions of a Sugar Addict 2

I had 10 days of break from 10 km. So it's back on. Trust me, never take too long a break, it gets difficult to get in the 'mood'. My children giggled everytime I struggled, strut and sprint on the bike. So I considered them giggling as my moral support :-D. After almost 4 months, I have reached my initial weight goal. Now I'm wondering, whether I should keep going. I envy Helen Mirren and Jane Fonda's fitness at their age. Couldn't think of any Malays that look like them at that age (ha..ha..ha me so bias ;p) Rasulullah also stressed on exercise and fitness, so I will have to keep my routine, then. Who knows I will have the body of Helen Mirren and Jane Fonda some day. Bagus apa - memudahkan orang mandikan jenazah ku (ooo so morbid, but true).

This article also remind me yet again, too much sugar is bad...bad..bad! A good thing about the article too is to remind me and those who have yet to start about continuing the Vitamin D (plus calcium - I hate milk!) supplement and starts on my Omega 3 (fish) supplement. So read on...

Comments

Popular Posts