Blessings

It doesn't really matter how deep a 'hole' you are in, always...always count your blessings. For there are people out there who are in worst, much...much worst situation than you are. So I always remind myself, it's not that bad, with patience and support, I can deal with all the trials and tribulations life throws at me.

When I feel so unimportant,  I remind myself that I can always be important in the Eyes of the Lord, Allah swt, as long as I made myself worthy of His Attention. 

And I know that for I may not be the most important people in the whole world,
at the very least these 3 little people plus my DH always find my presence in their life very important. 

What more should I be asking for...
Alhamdulillah, for all His Blessings, that no fortune could have bought me. What else am I waiting for... If there's anything, it is me that should have done more to show my gratitude for all the blessings that I have been granted. Just how shameful can I be? Asking for more, in exchange for less. Shame on me!

May this Ramadhan and the months and years ahead be a starting point for me to ask for less and to be able to give more, Insya Allah. Amin. 

To all my Muslims compatriots, please forgive my misdeeds, whether it's intentional or unintentional, for I am only human. Ramadhan kareem to all, may this celebrated Ramadhan  be better than the one before. 

Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum fadzlina. Selamat berpuasa dan kemaafan dipohon. Moga segala pekerjaan dan usaha kita dipermudahkan dan diberkati Allah swt hendaknya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumussalam kak,

    Insya Allah kak. Saya doakan akak begitu jua. Amin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts