Turning 4


My Cake! (Pic Courtesy Jep - TQVM)

Yesterday Uwais turned 4. Happy birthday to our darling boy! He can be a handful sometimes ;-) but we are so lucky to have him in our lives. No amount of wealth can replace experiencing such a wonderful son :-) Alhamdulillah, and may Allah gave us the strength and dedication to raise Uwais and his siblings to be the best of Mukmin, Insya Allah, Amin.

In line with the occasion, we threw a simple party for some close friends. To tell you the truth this is our very first time arranging a party on our own – no catering, no extra sets of assistance, no side orders. We have never ever done it before, whether in Malaysia or Australia. So this is a big achievement for us, actually. My mum will be very proud! Well, at least I am he..he..he… But I can assure you, it’s not an easy feat, and I can promise you, once I am back home, I won’t be doing it again – on my own that is ;-) I will let others share the workload and expertise hu..hu..hu..

Pic - Sekitar majlis
Anyway, we wish to express our gratitude to our guests, friends who had spent the evening with us, gracing our humble abode. Thank you for all the goodies and presents too. Uwais and his sister and brother really loved them. We wished all our friends the very best and pray Allah will aid their future undertakings, Insya Allah.

Unplanned in red ;-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts