Thoughts of a wandering mind

Coding is very boring, draining and mentally exhausting!! So here I am on my research break writing away all these negativity thoughts.

*******************************
Lately, I have been seriously fed up with some people whom I considered as 'attention-deficits' people. I guess there's just not enough warmth and love surrounding them when they were raised. As adults they indulged in all sorts of attention craving activities that scream LOOK AT ME!!!  I am this, I am that...worst still if all their 'moments' in the spotlight are all based on negativities and along the way they dragged others into their web of self-pity or 'self-designed negatived-glorification'.

Don't they know that negativity breeds negativity??!! It doesn't make them any better that they were before. They think everything in this life, and I mean this life - is all about them! They can't even think pass their bedroom doors. No wait,  they can't even think pass their self reflection in the mirror. Come on!! There's more to life than YOU...YOU...and YOU! Please, please, please STOP it already!!

If you believe in Allah (swt), then go back to HIM. Stop whining! Say your prayers and stick with it. Istiqamah! I really believe in the powers of Doa. All my life, I started my doa practice when I was 14. I prayed for almost everything, explicitly at times and work hard at achieving it. When my doa was granted, I said my thanks and moved on to another doa. In fact, for the past 10 years, I have been praying for one very explicit thing (no, no..it's not the Phd) asides from all my other doa (including the Phd he..he..he). I haven't been fully granted that thing as yet. I blamed myself for not being Istiqamah sometimes and not putting in enough action towards it. But I have not given up and I promise myself to continue praying for that one thing. I have made it my mission in life now.

Doa is a strong thing, a good thing. It instill humility in yourself. It reminds you that you are a mere servant of ALLAH (swt) and you'll always remained at HIS Mercy. I know some people who have never say their doa (and meant it) all their lives. I know some people who actually do not believe in repetitive doa. I know some people who are sceptical in the concept of doa. And I believe that they are wrong.

I think when in doubt, say your doa, when in pain, say your doa, when you are stuck, say your doa. When all is well, say your thanks and offer your gratitude to ALLAH (swt). This life is but a test and trial for your final and lasting place in the Hereafter. What you do with it matters not only to yourself but also others around you.

Remember that ALLAH (swt) never puts any burden on you that is beyond your ability to bear. ALLAH (swt) is fair. There's no point in testing your level of faith and commitment to HIM with any test that you are surely to fail.  Therefore, no matter how difficult your situation  is, you should have absolutely no doubt in your mind that you will have the ability to deal with the trial. Stop complaining, take a step back, reflect, say your doa and face it patiently.

Comments

Popular Posts