Mimpi

I dreamt of my father last night, talking about my small sister. It was a funny dream. Kata orang - mainan tidur. Ermm...maybe it has been a while, maybe it's time to go home.

I texted him soon after I arrived at the office this morning. After Suboh back home, he texted me back, telling me he almost fainted on the way to the Surau :-( He's much better now. Hmm...the power of dream. May Allah, protect all my family in Malaysia and around the globe, Amin.

A/T: All the best to my cousin, Abang Long & family, arriving home from Japan this week. We wish everything will go as planned. SELAMAT PULANG KE TANAHAIR! :-)

Comments

  1. Along...cer citer cer citer...apa kisahnya mimpi tu? mcm best je, sbb along kata kelakar...:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo not funny as in kelakar - but pelik he,,he..nanti along email ok

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts