Let's start afresh


These past couple of weeks had been a difficult time for me. By the time I realised what was going on and how 'cokia' I had handle it, it was already too late for me. I was drowned by other people's thoughts and somewhat swayed to comply with their views, that I had forgotten about mine. I had forgotten that it's alright to be different. I had forgotten to do what I usually do best, going against the tide regardless of how strong the current is, when I know deep down in my heart that's the right thing to do. I had forgotten that I had a voice and that I should continue to seek the truth and simply stick to it. Simply said; I had forgotten to be myself.

I had forgotten that when in pain, the best thing I should do is write them down. It's therapeutic, at least for me. There's no point in joining the bandwagon of negativity. There's no need to be apologetic of my own views. In the end, only the Lord's view of me really matters. I shall continue to write about my life as I see it, not how others perceived them for me. I am writing as a reminder for myself and as my inner voice for my children to relive upon someday when I'm gone from this world. I write not to be accepted, I write to simply be myself.

This will be my 330th "My Expression" post since I started blogging in 2008. To myself, I say - let's start by enjoying all the best thing in life, which are usually the small things in our daily lives that we often take for granted. Let's start afresh.

Comments

Popular Posts