Saya Blogger Perantau (Part Time Full Time)

Well, I guess that's how I see this blog for the time being. I have been in Melbourne completing my PhD from 2008 and soon I will be back home catching up on life post PhD and by that time I can no longer claim my blog as a 'Perantau' blog ;-) 

Regardless, if people asked me what is it about life abroad while doing your PhD that bugs me the most, I'd say I miss carefree, 'no purpose' friendship..WTH??? ha..ha..ha... No really, when they say PhD is a lonely journey, (all those wise people who have been through it all) they are right!! I am lonely, and at times miserable. I surely cannot imagine how some people who went through it with no family or loved ones tagging along actually manage to complete it and keep their sanity.

A chance meet with a couple of friends today and spending hours chatting away about life ... and death with them, made me realised how I sorely missed those days when friends were just friends, and life was not surrounded by everything P, H and D!! Well, I guess, it's going to be over soon, although not soon enough. For the moment I will just pore out my heart into this blog.

P/S: Sungguh teringin nak makan kuih kaswi/kasui. And if it's up to me, I have to wait another year to taste some :-(  

Comments

  1. Alerrr.. Ciannyer dia.. teringin nak makan kasui..:) Best tak amik PhD di sana Ina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestlah, dgn syrat dpt supervisor yg tip top he..he..he..

    oo kuih kasui, bila nak jumpa yer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah best merantau di negara org...pengalamankan....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya betul tu byk pengalaman dr luasnya pemandangan dan pemikiran :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi.. salam kenal dri mansoura...
    cm bez je dok sne.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts