Sleepless in Melbourne...

When you start seeing people with more 'exposed' skin walking around Melbourne, that 'usually' means the spring season is moving towards summer. Soon everybody will be in shorts & skirts, tube, spaghetti straps and what not lying around in the sun. They do it almost everywhere, you don't need to stroll down the beach to see them.

Anyway, the heat is gradually increasing by the week. Definitely, no windows can be opened during the day, or the hot air outdoors will increase the temperatures indoors, at least for our unit that is. Luckily, it's still below 20 degress at night, which means you can still get a natural cold breeze at night for a good night sleep. Some houses would now started to unpacked their fans & coolers (for houses without fans & airconds, which are in abundance in Melbourne). As for our unit, we usually unpacked them at the end of December.

But I can't say about this year though. I feel like assembling the fans now! Being in my third trimester, the baby is starting to generate its own heat which makes me feeling rather warm than usual. Haaaah..., how I wish Spring would stay! Sleeping at night is an adventure now, with me conquering four pillows, head, left, right and feet. Even the children know, "ooo ini bantal sendal mama" he..he..he... Ahhhh...the third trimester, where you feel time passes sooo slowly, or in other words, you are the one being slowmo ;-(

Alhamdulillah though, there's not much complications with my pregnancy this time around. In fact, past the morning sickness stage, I have no major concerns, except for the weight gain ;-). Considering the stress I am currently under with all the datelines of the research, the baby seem to be calm & enjoying its womb days. Hmmm....I think I'm having a 'professorial' baby ha..ha..ha.. which also means the name we've chosen for him will suit him just fine. :-P


Please pray for us....:-)

Thank you.

Comments

  1. Somehow only Aussies welcome Summer every year, while we pant our breaths by its each passing! I feel this year tak berapa sempat nak merasa Spring, cepat sgt berlalu.

    But anyways, I'm already back in Msia so it's Summer everyday! :D

    p/s : All d best on your trimesters. Kami doakan yang baik2 sahaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jep...

    Did I miss the wedding? ;-P

    Congratulations, if i missed it.

    All the best in all the preparations if i haven't missed it.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best...semoga semua bjln lancar ehhh...I'm still waiting n waiting n waiting...dah 6 days overdue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best to you too, Sel.

    Alamak..cam tkder harapan jer bersalin awal yer..42 minggu jugaklah nampaknya kali ni.

    No worries your wait will be over soon...and other forms of sleepless nights begin..;-P

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts