2 and a 1/2

Soon Ae, my Korean officemate finally finished her thesis and printed all the copies today. She did it in 2 and a half year! I think her Korean working culture contributes a lot towards her ability to finish the thesis in record time, considering she did both quantitative & qualitative study. (Huh...alasan jer lah tu)


Soon Ae in her kitchen, at last week farewell dinner.

I and a few others helped her counted three copies of her thesis' pages and arrangements before she sent all 7 copies to be bound...'ambik berkat' he..he..he.. Ahhh....what a relieved - finished at last. Next week she'll be holiday'ing' in Gold Coast. If only I could have the same 'fate'. Major holiday after I finished the thesis, not before or during. Well, perhaps breaks are allowed (ahh defending myself)

Kira ...jgn tak kira..

The final version

Is it possible to finish before the three years time expires? I can't say...I'm not even one third there...yet. And with the style of SV I'm having now, I'm not so optimistic. But there's still room for improvement on my part. Read on...

Comments

Popular Posts