Tutup Book

This month I closed a long unwanted chapter in my life. I want to be free & feel free! No black clouds following me around… In search of liberation of the heart, I note a few observations in life lately, hence the choice to move on. I found out:

  • that I am not that ‘eccentric’, as I thought I was…No..let me rephrase: I found out that I am not the only ‘eccentric’ people out ‘there’.
  • that some ‘hopeless’ people are not that hopeless after all.
  • that some ‘nice’ people are not that nice after all.
  • that being older does not mean you’re wiser.
  • that more observation & less talk, and a neutral stance takes you into a new ‘ball of game’ altogether.
  • that PR control is ‘hate able’ when I was younger, but it’s a necessity of life as you grew older – (Arghhhhh...I feel like a fraud already!)
  • that the more hatred you sow, the less happiness you feel, even if it’s not your fault.
  • that even if PR is a necessity of life, I can do it MY WAY sincerely.
  • that I’d rather have less friend but devoted ones, rather than having the ‘touch & go’ version of friends. (Well, at least the T&G are around in happy times…)
  • that I can be wrong & judgmental! And I am happy to admit that so I can change, Insya Allah.
Wallah hu 'alam!

Comments

  1. Ehmm..

    Am I the devoted one or the Touch n Go one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...ha..ha, which one do you want to be? At least kalau ko byrkan kan Touch & Go aku, bolehlah aku balik kampung selalu...kuang..kuang..kuang..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts