The stuff people are made of..

Allah is Great..today, idiosyncrasies are exposed. When you are entagled in it, it's kinda hard to keep your cool and stay focus. But I consider this another obstacle in doing my PhD. Perhaps, I will have less problem in my actual research, since my hurdles came in the form of dealing or undealing with other people's perceptions (lots of it).

All my life I have never been able to fit in the usual mold that people champion for the sake of belonging to a particular group, community, race or creed. And I doubt anything's gonna change now. In fact, it strenghthen my belief that I can just be myself, it doesn't really matter. If people don't get you, fine. If they do, fine too. I will just be ME. True to myself. So I get into trouble once and awhile, well THAT'S LIFE, MY LIFE.

Comments

  1. sabar bebanyak....insyallah everything would be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susah kalau org tak faham konsep "Ikhlas itu di hati"

    Thank anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabar fadz. as long as you ikhlas. concentrate on what's important. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts