Left..Going To..Hence..

I'm supposed to update my research outline today. But of course after a while, I started doing what I am very good at, self sabotaging myself. And favourite pastime would be to browse the internet aimlessly. Anyway, as I was browsing the Ehsan Victoria blog, I noticed that Malaysia Hall was holding Solat Hajat & Tahlil for the incoming examinations period and also prayers for one Sara Aziz. So curious me, must find out who this person was.

It went from there till I find out that she was a RMIT architecture student, who died last few days after suffering from lung cancer for the past year. She was 20. She only found out about it April this year, after she came back to Melbourne. She was not a smoker. She claimed it to be hereditary. She was a person passionate about photography & at her age had accomplished way beyond what some older amatuer photograher was struggling to do. I couldn't imagine how her family is coping with it. She kept a positive outlook on life till the very end, it seems. To have been given such a short lease on your child's life, no parents must endure such pain. In a way she was lucky to have been given the chance to say her final goodbyes. Most importantly she left a trail of beautiful pictures, she made a lively mark on peoples life around her and she'll be remembered forever for that. Al-Fatihah..

It gets me thinking, If I die tomorrow, what legacy will I leave behind.

My children...

Words cannot express how much Mama loves both of you. I am sorry if I ignored you guys sometimes. Just bear with me for a while. I promise I'll make it up to you.

Comments

Popular Posts