3/04/2013


At Nenek-Aunty's place, being cheeky as always :-)

Yes, yesterday was a day to remember. No, not for Malaysian's Parliament dissolution. My darling boy, Uwais turned 6 :-) This boy is 1/3 Malay. And even that 1/3 comes from a mom that is not so Malay hehe.. So based on this calculation, Uwais sebenarnya secara fisiologinya telah melepasi kemungkinan untuk menjadi seorang yang layu hehehe... Anyway only Allah knows how many soft spot I have for him. May he grows to benefit himself, his family and others, In Sha Allah.


My dear Uwais, "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel" (Maya Angelou). And I will never forget how you make me feel; loved. As you turned 6 today, I awaits many many more years of love from you. Happy birthday my darling Uwais! I hoped I've made you feel loved too :-)


Enjoying his birthday break :-)

Comments

Popular Posts