Tiada Kelas!!

Don't you  just hate it having someone who claimed to be your friend, but only comes to you when they need help?! When they have found their way out, they simply couldn't care less about you. Usual rationale - they are doing you a favour because they 'tak nak kacau' you dah. WHT?!! Ok, Fine, fine maybe it's still acceptable based on the principle that some people are born to help and some are usually on the receiving ends of things. Ok, ok aku masih boleh terima. 

Tapi yang aku tak boleh terima, bila this kind of so-called friend yang dahlah asyik menempek time susah, then 'obliviate' from the face of the earth time senang, pastu boleh pulak behind my back 'bertukar' menjadi backstabbing bloodsuckers yang tak boleh tengok orang lebih sikit daripada dia, tak puas hati, dengki, sakit hati and then start tabur2 cerita to make my life miserable!! Ini dinamakan 'kawan' yang tidak ada kelas!!!

Ok, this is a rare, out of order evening outburst. Please forgive this post. I have run out of songs in my jukebox to express my feelings. I am sorry Q. Really do. I will learn to calm down after this...I promise...whoosaaa...whoosaaa...whoosaaaa....

Comments

Popular Posts