Autumn Again



My dear Aliyah,

It's Autumn again, here in Melbourne. Do you remember how it was? Do you remember this tree right outside your old school?


Every time I passes it, it reminds me of you :-( It's at its very best at this time of the year. I dare say the most beautiful tree in Kingsbury!:-) Do you remember how it feels like to walk under it? I have made a short clip for you, so we can share the feeling being right under its 'wings'...




Today, might be the last time I saw the tree in its prime. Tomorrow, I am leaving Alyssa's place and Kingsbury. Maybe, some day we can all come back here together... perhaps, when it's Autumn again.


Farewell No 26...you've been good to me :-)
May Allah's grace befall upon their beautiful owners.

Lots of Love,
Mama
Here in Melbourne. 2 April 2012

Comments

Popular Posts