Kids' Therapy

I must admit that children and PhD do not mix very well. Errr…, to tell you the truth, even the ‘other’ adults in your life and Phd do not blend too. Yet, having them around is definitely worth it. The children, I mean ;-P They are, most of the time oblivious to all the challenges, struggles and heartache you faced, that you can’t help it but be sucked in into their carefree world. In my case they made me strive even harder to finish this journey of mine. And in most of those ‘painful’ times, they provide me with the best kind of stress therapy – the kids’ therapy – tears, laughter, and all sorts of antics in between. :-D

I found him sleeping on his horse one day, a lost Mongolian Prince in his dream ;-P

Any other days, nowadays, he's busy pretending to be Captain Hook,
instead of Peter Pan! He's tired of being Mr Pan ;-)
Some days, they'll suprise me with some tips on relieving stress.
Aliyah: Sorry Mama, we run out of timun!  So I guess playdough would do ;-D
And there are days, when they didn't even notice I am not there ;-P
Alhamdulillah, for Allah's gracious granting me all of you and having faith in me. Love you all to pieces,

Comments

  1. hahaha..funny ..funny... sedih kan mereka terpaksa menjalani kehidupan ibu bapa nya yang tengah2 stress nih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hu..hu..hu wani, sedey, kelakar semua ada ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kannnnn.....bila kita stress dia mengada.. means masa kita tk stress dia still mengada jugak just that we r able to face them n layan them better.. but tq allah indeed because of them..everyday is a diffrent day and give me super mama power.. maybe just another tiring day..today

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts