Yang ditunggu-tunggu telah tiba #2


Disebabkan ini budak telah men'conquer' my VOSTRO, I have decided to get another one..he..he.. Well, that's part of the reason, of course. My 1400 VOSTRO is very sturdy (Uwais stepped on it several times, actually) and is still running very well, but I needed to process my research with the NVivo software which needed a faster processor, bigger RAM and more hard drive space.  My 1400 is already up to its limit in hard drive space, mostly due to the thousands of our photo collections and  whole lot of 'I don't know  what'. I looked into several choices in Australia and also in Malaysia, and decided that it's way cheaper to get a full featured 14' laptop from back home. And because I believed in VOSTRO, I bought another version, the 3400 from DELL.  The best part it's even cheaper by RM600 than my old VOSTRO. Thanks to Niza, my new VOSTRO gets a courtesy ride from KL to Melbourne, soon after it's delivered to her place.


The 3400 is not only cheaper, but faster and comes with a standard 340 GB hard drive space. It's also almost 600 gram lighter than 1400, which makes it more portable. Insya Allah, now that my old Vostro is dedicated for my social life, my 3400 will be a most worthy companion exclusively for my research & PhD journey.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts