45 Barnes Way

Barnes Way
After fighting my inner demons (for desiring a bigger & beautiful looking house) and the Division of Residential Services, Latrobe University (for wanting to move us to a 3 Bedroom unit - because of Luqman's presence), Alhamdulillah, I manage to renew my lease to BW45 for another year, Insya Allah, for the last time. 

Yes, it's the modest form of accommodation. Yet I have forgotten, sometimes, of all the benefits & conveniences it has given us all these years. There were many indeed. How ungrateful I was for 'doubting' BW45...But I shall not forget now, or ever. 


The compound has always been beautiful, especially in Spring and 
the best of all, the children have always loved it :-) 



We are going to enjoy our final year with BW45, and we hope it will also bear with us. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts