Two-Faced

I think everyone is two-faced. At least I think I am ;-D

In Malay concept, the term "talam dua muka" carries a negative connotation. But did you notice how different you are when you are with your family and close friends, then compare that to when you are at work or dealing with others professionally. Well, it's not so bad being two-faced then, don't you think so? :-P I think then, you exudes some sort of enigma or mystery....more like Lady GAGA perhaps..he..he..he. But if you carry exactly the same persona, personally and professionally, hmmm...does that make you an open book?

What? Why am I here? Apa aku merepek nih???? Am I not supposed to be doing my practice presentation run?!!! Ampun! I can't think now! 6 more days left...and I am just thinking of those extra luggage I'm going to carry back home. Nak menangis rasanya...

Comments

  1. Fadz,
    Happy for you. dah nak present paper awak. Akak still terkial kial ngan data nih...heeee
    best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kak. Ala akak actually lg laju dr saya tu sebenarnya..he..he.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts