Recap!

I need to recap...fast. That's rather difficult lately, since everytime my fingers reached the keyboard, one of my 3 tots will be tugging me or the pc ;-)

Daylight Saving Ends

One day after Uwais' birthday, the daylight saving hour ended. That means, time variation btw Malaysia and Victoria reverts back to 2 hours. That also means, it will be colder & gloomy soon and the days will get shorter! :-(

Easter holidays (or work!)

The holiday started from Friday, one day before Uwais' birthday up till Tuesday the following week. Instead of enjoying the days off or actually celebrating Uwais' birthday, I spent the whole weekend working on finalising a paper for Singapore with Kak Dayah. Uwais only got lots of kisses & hugs & some out of pitch birthday song from us :-)) No worries dear, we'll make it up soon!

Super(mama)clinic

For the past 2 weeks, the children are also not feeling well, with Aliyah having the cough on and off since the school holiday started at the end of March and then passing it on to Uwais and me. Luqman finally surrendered last two days. First cough at 3 months :-( So I have been up and down the Superclinic in Mill Park for 3 times already this past few weeks. I might as well grow some wings while I am at it, that way I might be able to reach the clinic faster ;-)

Hadfield (& DFO!) Visit

In the midst of it all, I finally manage to arrange to drop by Iza & Ariff's place in Hadfield. Iza cooked a yummylicious full course lunch for us in under 2 hours - Wow! It was nice catching up with them after all this years...Thanks again for having us :-)


Ammar & Uwais main 'celup-celup' kerepek pisang :-)

Anyway, since the 'all the time mentioned' DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) was just 10 minutes drive from their house, we decided to 'drop' by. Funny seeing so many cars at the parking lots, but not that many people in the building itself. Well, it's definitely not like SOGO during members card day, less car but more - a whole lot more people. We got what we came there for, though :-) Maybe, we'll be back some day MINUS THE CHILDREN ha..ha..ha

DFO it is...Babah & Luqman at our usual fav stop...

A Seasoned 'Tourist' in Melbourne



Today, I found out, Kak Yah and Abg Kamel is in Melbourne, transiting in Kak Dayah's house after a month spent in New Zealand for Abg Kamel's convocation and research ventures. Since Kak Yah only last saw me while I'm nine months pregnant, we decided to bring Luqman & Uwais for a day outing to visit them and did some catching up. We all had an XL delicious lunch, thanks to Kak Dayah. Congratulations again to Abg Kamel on his Phd convocation. We all hope & pray to follow in his footsteps soon, Insya Allah.

Comments

Popular Posts