Time

It's going to be May soon...How time flies.

If not because of this fella, his sister and brother, I don't even know what I've been up to for the past 3 months.


I owed so much time to the Almighty... sometimes (or most of the time) wasting them on 'lagha' matters! I wished somebody could just pull back my ears everytime I relapsed into such activities.

Anyway, my writing has reached 20K words, there's 55K more to go in less than one and a half year ...isk..isk..isk... can I make it?! Anyway, finally Alhamdulillah, at the end of this month, I will get my official PhD confirmation. It's late by a few months. Well, I guess it's better late than never. May the proposal presentation go smoothly, Insya Allah.

After the confirmation meeting, my full fledge field work will start. Then, my time will be at the mercy of others. Will have to start playing the waiting game...hmmm that would be a real bummer!

Comments

Popular Posts