A Good Idea

Excited to do "Clean after play" Chores :-)

Once upon a night, Aliyah came to me and said:

Aliyah: Mama, I have a good idea!

Me: How do you know it's a good idea?

Aliyah: Because I've found a way to spend your money 'cermatily' (her exact choice of word haha)

Me: So how do we do that? (with genuine curiosity, since she wants to spend my money hehe)

Aliyah: Nanti bila Mama dapat gaji, Mama have to grant us, me and Uwais, one or two wish. One wish is to spend below 6 dollars or another wish can be to spend below 10 dollars.

Me: So ok, errr how do you deserve to get such wish?

Aliyah: Well, you can give us chores. It's up to you how you give us marks. Then you must grant us our wish.

Me: :-D

(Dalam hati, aiii dah mcm Genie plak aku ni hehe...bijak, bijak...)

A while later, I finally discovered why she kept mentioning dollars and not ringgit. She said it's difficult to count in ringgit. Rupanya she's eyeing the price of some of the game on the App Store on her Ipad. Clever girl! Now clever Mama has to find an excuse not to let her use up her 'wish' un'cermatily' hehe

Comments

Popular Posts