Writing

In the past couple of weeks I have been writing and writing and writing away. Most in my notebook, some more in my mobile's note. But I've been too busy at work to actually get some of them into the blog. Most are creative writing which I aimed to finish by September, but have way more to go!! Time spent on being creative also mean that I haven't been writing for my academic publication - my 'periuk nasi' writing as for now that is. I hate academic writing. They are sooooooo boring!! If not because Simon has been 'hambating' me, I would not want to care about them at all. 

Anyway, I have decided I should go for the "Translation Course" come next year. Maybe it's time to put some use of my ability to switch between the two languages. Seriously need to find a niche. Soon, the time to be the Jack of all Trades will need to end. I need to triple up my savings for next year plan, if I were to take a longer unpaid leave. but we plan, Allah may have better plans for us. Still we need to plan for the best, and somewhat expect the worst? hehe...apa2 pun must work and work...

Comments

  1. Fadz,

    I have registered for the basic translation course next month (2 days)... nanti kita share ye...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts