Uwais said the darnest thing: Raya Version

1) Bilik Kat Luar


We spent the night on 1st Syawal at my grandfather's place, we had to sleep in the hall, for we were giving leeway to my brother's family to have one of the available rooms for their 10 months' old baby is still breastfeeding. It's better for them to have the privacy. I thought I'd just sleep with my aurat covered complete with a blanket to fend off the kampung cool predawn weather. 


While I was setting the sleeping area, Uwais questioned me: "Mama, kenapa bilik kita kat luar?" Even my Aunt laugh out loud hearing his question. Then I just said "Bagus tidur kat luar ni, luas, ada banyak 'aircond' " He simply looked at me, and after awhile later asked me the same question again haha...We had a good night sleep anyway 


2) Raya Panjang Sangat

This morning at breakfast, Uwais said: "Mama, kenapa raya panjang sangat?" 
Then I asked: "Kenapa Abang cakap macam tu?" 
"Abang penat nak makan, makanan banyak sangat." 
I smiled and said: "Mana panjang, raya sehari je." 
Then he quipped: "Abis tu kenapa dah habis raya, ada orang bagi duit raya lagi". 
I told him "Sebab dia baik hati nak bagi." 
And he concluded "Ohhh, maksudnya dia bukan nak bagi duit raya, dia nak bagi duit jer, tapi letak dlm sampul duit raya, kan Mama?"
I just nodded hehe

~ Two latest models for SSPN with their tabungs for keeping all that duit raya 

Comments

Popular Posts