Moonshadow


My review in Ticketmaster:


Review 414 for Moonshadow
4 / 5

Unforgettable 'Wild World'

Princess Theatre
 - Melbourne
 - 29/05/2012
Posted 29/05/2012
by Fadzlina
I am a fan of Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam, so I thought the whole show was amazing. The set was beautiful. And the show left a lingering smile on me.
The first act was brilliant. Left you wanting more.
But the second act felt a bit rushed, and somewhere between the climax and the end, I was a bit lost. But the music really saved the night.
Highly recommended, especially for the musical numbers, even if you are not a fan.
Favourite moment: My favorite moment was - 'Wild World'! Would go again only if just to see that part :-)

Comments

  1. Kak ina,

    I received the below email from ur email add. Betulkah kak ina yg hantar? Saya rasa sangat was-was..

    Thanks for your reply, I don't have any phone with me to call, I had a trip to Spain for a brief medical program, I am presently in Madrid, but I am having some difficulties because I lost my hand bag to some robbers on my way to the hotel. Please I need your help with some money, I will be needing about 1,200 euro or any amount you can help me with, to sort-out some bills at the hotel and make arrangement back home. I will pay you back, on my return. Please let me know if you can be of any help, so I can give you my details to send the money.
    I will be waiting for your reply.

    Kind regards
    Nor Fadzlina Nawi
    School of Public Health
    Faculty of Health Sciences
    La Trobe University
    Melbourne
    http://fadzlina1977.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts