A Birthday Prayer for Aliyah



My dear Aliyah,

In your eyes, I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
You were sent to rescue me,
In your eyes
I see who I want to be,
I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be

You are a miracle Allah grants me
You gave me strength when I am weak
I find reason to continue believing
You gave me reason to hang on
when my heart has had enough
I see the light
It's in your eyes

My darling Aliyah

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And may the hand of loved ones and friends always be near.
And until we meet again,
May Allah be with you and bless you.

My lovely daughter Aliyah S.M.I.H,

Happy 8th birthday
Forgive my absence on this day of yours
I promise I will make it up to you
In your own words and I requote
‘kasih sayang mama kekal ke akhir hayat’

Love, from Mama here in Melbourne 22 May 2012

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Aliyah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Aliyah,anak yang solehah.

    Moga Aliyah sentiasa dipelihara dan dibimbing olehNya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday,Aliyah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts