Dear Aliyah,

Dear Aliyah,

How are you? Mama is fine, Alhamdulillah. How is every one else, Babah, Uwais and Luqman? I hope they are all well, Amin. I also misses you, Babah, Uwais and Luqman very very much. I wishes all of you are here with me :-(

I am trying to work very hard to finish my work. I need some more time to do them and will try to finish all my work soon. But good news! I will be back home in SP in May, Insya Allah. I have made you a nice calendar to count down my homecoming…yeay!! :-) So please tick every day off the calendar, till the day I come home, ok.

It’s Easter here in Melbourne, so I have bought all of you some Chocolate Eggs instead. Enjoy!! I will bring back some more when I fly home in May. As for your toffees, slippers, coloured pencils and t-shirt, no worries, I will get them for all of you in April and bring them back with me.

Please help Babah with Uwais and Luqman and listen to him and do what he says. Also have fun at school. Don’t worry too much! Don’t forget to solat, ok. Please pray that Mama finishes this PhD pretty soon.You are a wonderful daughter, my angel and I love you very much. Soon we’ll be back together in SP and we can have lots of fun, alright.

Lots of Love,
Mama
Here in Melbourne. 29 March 2012

Comments

  1. Dear Aliyah,

    Aunty pun doa Mama Aliyah and Papa Nina cepat abih kerja PhD diaorang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lah Aunty...sedih Mama takder tau..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aliyah,

    Please be patience, soon you'll cherish & perish the full excitement with your mama!

    Dear Fadz,
    The situation that you're currently facing is one of 'the untold stories' being a PhD scholar. InsyaAllah, semoga perjuangan & pengorbanan ini diberkatiNya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amin, Salmi...Thank you very much. I see the light... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam Fadz!

    Semoga kerja-kerja anda dipermudahkan Nya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts