Gay & Top Gear - Alabama

I am gay today, sleepy yesterday, stress tomorrow :-(

But still today I am gay, because TOP GEAR yesterday made my day, that and the fact that I got a two hour late evening nap & Aliyah slept from 7 pm to 8 am and woke up without a fight to go to school ;-) It's amazing what you can do when you deal with your sleep deprivation.

Anyway, back to TOP GEAR. I know motoring fans out there follow the series with a vengeance. Well, me...I just happens to bounce into it once in awhile, most times accidentally. I love Jeremy and his antics. He reminds me of House, sarcastic & fun! Sarcastic people are not famous (but I guess infamous) and they are not popular (but well known). They don't usually have many friends (look at House - he only have Wilson), but the ones they have, really stick to them during good times and difficult ones. How do I know? ha..ha..ha I am one of them! Alright, I am trying to tone down...May Allah have mercy on me :-))

So yesterday the TOP GEAR team did a cross country US version in a (used & very old) car. They were actually trying to prove that one can buy a car and drive across a chunk of the USA for less money than the cost of traditional “fly-drive” schemes offered by holiday companies. And at one point they reached ALABAMA. Before they reach the borders of the state, they had decided to each decorate the others’ vehicles with slogans that they felt might stir up the feelings of the locals, cause maximum discomfort to each driver and raise a laugh for the viewer at home. Richard painted Jeremy's Trans Am with “Country music is rubbish”, while Jeremy had adorned the body of James’s 1970s Cadillac with “Hillary for president” and “Nascar sucks” and finally along the side of Richard's truck, James had painted: “Man love rules OK”. The rest was history... please spare some time to watch that episode.

Enough said, I was watching the scene that happened next on my feet! At one point in time I was rolling with laughters, saying OMG in between laughs. I know there's more to the discussion behind that scene, but I would just leave it at that. But OMG it was sooooo funny and for them soooo scary! ha..ha..ha. I shouldn't have laugh, but these guys asked for it...Anyway, if you are going to watch it, don't forget to wait for the last statement made by Jeremy in the studio...once they are safely back in the UK. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts