Arghhhh!!

When I was younger (wah...felt soooo old already), I would have just snapped! With adrenaline pumped in my veins, I would have say whatever that comes through my mind. But I know now, negativity always breeds negativity. But it was so relieving then for awhile that is, when you get to ...you know...snapped at others (for a reason, of course!). Some people just have themselves in their minds. They live surrounded by the illusion that the whole world revolves around them and trampled all over other people. Arghhhh!!!

To those people...just know that, I AM NOT PUNY! I just don't want to fight back and that does not make me a loser (though it would be nice to be the BIGGEST LOSER, lose some weight and win some money...he..he..he). Please TAKE NOTE, I have spoken!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts