Count Down

I am currently counting days as my pregnancy weeks wind down, trying to get some rest, eating cherries and what not :-) ... and at the same time establishing contacts for my interviews.

We are praying everything will go as planned and our family be strong for us. As for me, I am in no stress and don't want to be, I am just exhausted & overheating at times...:-P

My office is cleared for the Christmas shut down, my leave approved and meeting with my supervisors settled.

So now we are just waiting for that special someone to arrive. I hope my cheeky Uwais will cope well. He seem oblivious to everything that is going on. Aliyah is of course very excited, doesn't seem to understand why the baby won't come out now...(well, that seems like a good idea sometimes..he..he..he)

Please pray for us...
Thank you.

Comments

  1. ai kak... dah masa nak bersalin ke? expected date bile? cepatnye masa berlalu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dlm 4-5 weeks lagi wani. Tp kalau dia nak keluar awal pun ok gak...malas akak nak fikir2 pasal beza tahun dah. Janji selamat deliver jer...take proper rest and move on...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. InsyaAllah I pray that everything shall run smoothly. I'm sure everyone's as excited for you as much as Aliyah is! :D

    As for me, I have my own countdown to do and last time I checked - I have only a week to go! Crikey!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jep. All the best to you too...must be nervous..he..he..he

    I'll try to come to the reception nanti :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts