Slo Mo

I have been losing track of time since the fasting month started. Everything seem to be moving in slow motion, more so because I am ;-) Tulun…tulun…

The week was spent adjusting my physical needs with full fledge fasting…semput gitu ;-) Alhamdulillah, so far I have been able to do it, but the amount of Sahur & Iftar replenishment is beyond comparison than in previous years or previous pregnancy…he..he..he. Ampun, cannerlah nak kempis semula nih?! But Insya Allah, this year would be my third year Puasa Penuh…hooray!

Anyway, in the midst of waiting for my uni’s progress report forms, I have managed to:

  • secure an interview with Mrs SA, the Unit Head of Reform at the Attorney’s General Department for next week. Wah…rasa cam bercinta jer nak sampai ke Putrajaya dlm bulan puasa ni gitu, walaupun sebenarnya dekat ajer;
  • drowned my spare mobile phone in the washing machine ..isk..isk..isk..;
  • order a book by Raihanah Azahari on Sulh without actually going to UM through Far Read Resources in Bangi. I still need to collect it once the book is available;
  • develop one percent of photograph out of the almost one thousand pictures snapped over the years, some on request of the children’s former babysitter. I still need to post them though…well, maybe along with our Raya Wishes;
  • sorted and packed some of the pregnancy and baby items to be posted by sea (jimat kos) before we leave Malaysia, and

Byk helper nih...baguih2

  • celebrate Ramadhan with my grandmother on my mother’s side & family in Kuantan during the Merdeka break.

The children dok kelebet baby Naim & Wafirah

Since, we won’t be celebrating Aidilfitri in Kuantan this year, so the break was a good time to do some catching up [and gossiping ;-)] with our extended families there. Interestingly, Kuantan has always been ‘there’ for me. As the years pass by, my grandmother’s house representing her and a point of focus for the family has aged significantly. It’s like you look the other way for a while and suddenly everything seem to be so ancient and disregarded, including her. Ahhh.. the background story just tugs my heart. Sometimes having too many offspring can be problematic, especially if there’s not enough warmth when raising them. Banyak sungguh pengajarannya kalau ingin diteliti. If only I were rich, I’d love to do something, at least to improve physical condition,…as for mental or spiritual condition, it seems beyond my reach.

Anyway, we did enjoy our time spent there. We dropped by at my brother, Sham’s house, we had a big Iftar in one of my uncle’s house, who just moved in 2 weeks ago, and managed to assist (by providing an unpaid model..he..he..he..) my sister in law, Feddy to set up her latest business venture, Islamic Print T-shirts.


Iftar @ Sg Karang -

Menu: Nasi Ayam Special Mak Uda & Bubur Lambur Paku Pakis Atuk

Business in the making..

*** Readers don’t forget to drop by and check it out.

Comments

  1. lawa baju budak-budak tuh..
    memang style tshirt labuh kat la ni.. wani dah dapat 2 helai, masa mak and adik bawak ritu..

    kak fadz.. wani dah hanta report pada masanya . Alhamdulilah

    minggu depan senin pulak vivanye ..takut nye.. dah le tak pandai nak bercakap... inikan pula nak berdebat..wuaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Wani. Tak yah berdebat lah, ckp cam biasa jer plan2, mesti boleh..;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts