Leaping Day

I thought that since I won't be seeing today's date for another 4 years, so I wanted to pen down how my day went.

Today, is the starting of a new semester for me. I will be covering courses similar to the previous semester - Malaysian Legal Principles & Malaysian Company Law.

8 am, I arrived at my class and most of my Company Law, part 4 students were already waiting outside the class. They were all familiar faces since I have taught them when they were in part 2. So mostly I kept my introduction short, briefed them on the course contents and assigned them to read up on Salomon v Salomon & do their learning styles questionnaire.

10 am, I joined a group of my colleagues for a workshop training of the UiTM academic system using the Student Information Management System (SIMS).

11.30 am, had to rush to a short meeting for the campus' auditors. Internal audit will be conducted in 2 weeks time so the auditors' team need to be prepped.

12 pm, I break for lunch.

2.30 pm, the SIMS workshop continues

4 pm, the workshop ended & l'm off to my Malaysian Legal Principles class. They were all part 1 students, so I wasn't expecting a full class as yet, considering most of them had only registered some time after lunch. Anyway, a few of them did turn out, all huffing & puffing because they were late. I asked about their activities for the day and dismissed them until the next lecture which would be tomorrow evening.

6 pm, I'm done with my day at the office.

Did nothing much through out the night, spent some time frying rice, watching the Oscar's clips and basically writing this :-)

Imagine, another whole day is gone, Alhamdulillah. Not sure whether I have made full use of my time today. There's just too many things on the agenda, I wondered if any of it is actually stucked on my mind 😛

Whatever it is, that's how I spent another of my 29th of February...

Comments

Popular Posts