Bully

So it's proven.
You're a bully.
Low self esteem.
So you turned a bully.
So that it makes you feel adequate.
So that it makes you feel superior.
So that it makes you feel complete.
But you know that's all lies.
It doesn't matter, because no matter how hard you try, it's all an illusion.
You'll never feel adequate, superior or complete by being a bully.
I feel bad for you.
I feel sorry for you.
But it doesn't change the fact how pathetic you are.
Don't you dare tell me how to do my work, when you don't even know how to do yours properly.
When I said properly, I meant proper, proper so as not to step on other people's rights but done appropriately anyway.
You're such a conflicting soul.
How can you claim to follow rules you, yourself, never abide too?
How can you claim the moral high ground when you, yourself is a serial liar?
In the end you are just a big fat lying bully.
All the best getting your way in the future!
May it never entails mine ever again.

Comments

Popular Posts