Guess what?? A Bus Slammed into Aliyah's School

Ironic Motto eh??
Yesterday, Aliyah came home and she seemed over excited about something. "Mama, Aliyah ada surprise!" she said. Then she went chattering tak cukup nafas. What I heard initially, was about guard, bus langgar tanda nama sekolah baru habis rosak, baru jer buat. Kesian yang buat tu...

So I told her to take her showers and come tell me the whole story again. Only when I got this pic, courtesy of my friendNurul Mazrah ( & her cousin) do I see how serious the matter was.

The driver of this express bus, had lost control of the bus and slammed into the gates/walls and the guard house of the school. The building next to the guard house by a couple of inches was Aliyah's classroom block. 

Alhamdulillah, it was recess time. All the girls were having their break in the middle of the school away from the main gates. I heard two adults were injured, including the guard, whom Aliyah claimed was a new guard. Pity her. But it could've been so much worst. Alhamdulillah, none of the girls, who were between 7-9 was injured. 

And while others would be busy discussing how negligent the driver was, Aliyah was busy chattering about the 'excitement' of what happened and how her friends were passing information about the whole incident from one friend to another, turning all of them into Detective Conan  Children's mind at work.

Well, that's really a school end to 2013 to be remembered by all of them. Whatever it is, I am sure everyone is glad they are all safe and sound, Alhamdulillah.

P/S: I read this and terasa spt membuat karangan 'laporan' masa sekolah rendah pulak 

Comments

Popular Posts