In Allah we trust


Within days, things that have been planned for months turned upside down. At one point in time I almost gave up. I think long and hard, there must be something I have or have not been doing. I then, realised what it was, sat down and deal with it with all my heart. It turned out that what I kept postponing all this while, sincerely only took less than half an hour to settle. At the very least I know, that if there's any other arising matters arising after this, I have settled my part and prayed Allah will consider it and ease my plans.


Within days after that, all that seem doom and gloom, changed. There's a flickering light at the end of the tunnel. Although, I don't want to put my hopes up too high, but I trust in Allah's plan, so whatever happens in the next few days, I will accept them as my trials. I pray my health will improve and I will continue to stand as the backbone of my family.

I told my DH whatever happens, I love him and will continue to do so for the rest of our lives. And If I were given a choice, I would have chosen him all over again, albeit perhaps in a different manner ;-) He asked me to pray for the children and I told him, 'I will pray for you' :-) So with that, we put our trust in Allah, and do all we can to accommodate everyone else in the family and pray hard all our plans run smoothly.



Indeed ....Allah is the Best of the planners (3:54). Have faith and put your trust in Allah.

Comments

Popular Posts