To be at ease...

I'm running short of time. February is coming. But 3 weeks post D&C, I am still bleeding, albeit not heavy. So I went back to my usual midwife for another massage, telling her my concern stating 'saya risau pulak' and she laughed and said 'kenapa perlu risau?'. She said I may be a bit stressed out and I said 'yer betul, saya juga kena ikhtiar lain nampaknya' So I told her I'm going to my gp to do a scan after my massage.

The thing about tukang urut/bidan ni, they love to chat. Mine ni same caselah. We chat about children and marriage. My 70 plus years old midwife ni is good at sensing things. So when she talked and gave her point of view, I always listen. I asked her opinion about some issues and she gave hers. Some views are like clear as day when mentioned in her words, some just strucked your heart. And suddenly I felt at ease about some of the issues I raised in my chat with her.

Post massage, I went straight away to my gp. I did my scan and the Dr confirms some of my concerns and even more. My DH and me later went for a second opinion, and the Gynae gave a somewhat better overview of things. Regardless, we've decided to go back to the Gynae who did the initial D&C to seek further explanation & treatment. The appointment is tomorrow and hopefully this next procedure will settle all my initial problems and the ones related with the missed abortion in the first place. In Sha Allah all will be well. Cause I really need to be at ease, since I have miles to travel... Amin.

Comments

Popular Posts