Musang berjanggut...


As my transcription process is drawing to a close (but not close enough), I am suddenly feeling like I am being put in the shoes of Puspawangi, facing the test of Tun Nila in 'Musang Berjanggut'. But Puspawangi was brilliant, she eventually sorted out the bag containing a jumbled up mix of rice, salt, chilli, onions, garlic and spices  and was able to cook something out of them. 

It's that kind of brilliance in sorting and organizing I’m wishing for right now!! I am just so overwhelmed with information, I feel like going into hibernation. Where (and when) do one start…when looking into 100,000 words worth of interview transcripts!!!!  I really need one of those CSIs machines…;-)

Time flies when you are trying to transcribe and organize all this data. I could not find the time to update the blog. Even Hari Raya doesn’t feel like raya to me. But anyway we did manage to join one of the Aidiladha Gathering at Edwardes Park last 2 weeks for a while. Then back on transcription, duh…ooo cepatlah habis…can’t wait to get myself into a ferry to Williamstown :-)




Comments

Popular Posts