Liberating Uwais

Uwais at Docklands recently...the only guy in town that can pull an 'orange' :-))

Alright, I know it's going to be difficult, but I did not think it would be that difficult or in this case more different. I guess only moms with boys would know that...potty training with them can be a slight pain in the 'tut..tut..';-)

Anyway, when I thought the day would never arrived, Uwais proved me wrong, it seems that he will eventually be liberated from his diapers day, almost 6 months longer than the time I took with Aliyah and in time for him to start kinder next year. Yeahhh!!!

Arrr how time flies, my baby is a small man now, and one of the most charming boy I have ever known...heeeeee...sometimes, it's very difficult to stay mad at him when he's being naughty. He just flashes that 'look' and throw some kisses, and me - pun cair, I say besi pun can cair...;-) That's my Uwais...Always, 'mama sayang?'..:-))

Comments

Popular Posts